Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random thoughts (because I can't be bothered to tie any of what I am thinking together)

I had breakfast this morning...strange things are happening! I was also really excited to go to work because I had TWO new shows to watch, Big Brother (best ever) and Rescue Me. However, I am a stoop and Big Brother is on tonight. It was definitely a tragic moment when I realized I had already seen the episode. Now I have to wait until 8 PM tonight...I don't know if I can make it!!!

One thing that annoys me is, now not only are internet ads just overtaking your screen, but when you click for them to close, they take their sweet fucking time doing it. I want you to close right when I click the little X!!! Not in a nice calm fading out way, I am already pissed that you are blocking what I am trying to look at, bitch.

I have somehow also managed to develop a nasty addiction to Law & Order SVU. I can watch it all day long. After each episode I say its my last, but then I just click to the next one. Sometimes I will even finish the episodes when I go home. People sometimes wonder if I am getting a lot out of my free time at work, for instance learning something new etc. But rather I am rotting my brain out with a steady flow of SVU episodes to the face and I LOVE IT. Althoughhhh, I have learned some important things from SVU:
1. Being a detective might be pretty sweet, but the hours would be oh so shitty. Benson and Stabler have no personal lives!
2. Maybe being a rapist would have better hours, but unless you have tons of money, its not really going to work out too well in the end ESPECIALLY if Benson and Stabler are on your case. So then I might consider crimes of a non-sexual nature. But I would definitely have to do my research with Law & Order CI, and that shit is just boring.

An important lesson that I learned last night and I am suffering the consequences of today: don't play with knives when you are having an argument with someone, it can only end in tragedy...my tragedy fortunately or unfortunately. Fortunately for the person I was arguing with, unfortunately for my hand.
luckily it was just a baby, I know you can barely see it, but I can feel it for sure! Its there! LOOK CLOSELY

No comments:

Post a Comment