Living in Boston during the summer has been pretty rough. I am from California, so I am no stranger to heat, but HUMID heat!??! It is horrible. My apartment heats up and I wake up sweating and go to bed sweating. The only way I could describe the heat that I was enduring was to say that it is "hotter than God". Not hotter than hell, or satan, or the devil, which may seem to make more sense. I, myself, was confused when the phrase first came to me as well, I thought to myself, "hotter than God?? What the fuck? Well I guess God is pretty hot, I don't know a single person who hasn't heard of God."
And its true. God is pretty hot, he's a hot topic, his book is a hot seller, one cannot deny that God is hot. So in conclusion, I'd say that describing something as hotter than God means its pretty effing hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment