I also feel like if I have a story that has no pictures, it is going to be far less interesting to read. You gotta have the picsies to keep it interesting!
Anyways, my days so far have been made up of work, tv, weed, tv, internet, tv, stressing out about anything and everything, crying, and pure contentment and a little bit of painting (speaking of which, I could post pictures of my paintings! Great idea Julia). I wrote a post about how evil my hormones are, and I think that maybe I should publish it because it would enlighten a lot of whats on my list of recent activities.
I am still at this job where all I do is answer the phone. I counted the other day...12 rings, in 8 1/2 hours! TWELVE! I kept getting confused when the phone rang because I forgot that I was at work and not just sitting at home fucking around on my computer as usual.
I am in the process of applying for a job position with a national non-profit. I am very excited about this job prospect because I would be getting to work in an office doing something that I really do give a shit about. It would also be a lot more responsibility which is something I am craving after working this job of zero responsibility. Although, I have to take time off for the interview. This would not be such a big deal if I hadn't just taken two days off for a camping trip that may or may not happen.
This camping trip has been another point of unnecessary drama in my life. I love camping. This guy and I who have been seeing each other since March have been talking about going camping this summer all summer long. We have talked and talked and talked, but never actually made any plans. As my job began to run me into the ground I decided to take some initiative and get the ball rolling on the camping plans. As it turns out, trying to get this guy to make a decision is like trying to walk a cat. At least trying to walk my cat. You simply put a leash on Kingsley and he is on the ground refusing to move. It looks a little like this:
So after a lot of PAINFUL deliberation:boy: okay I found open campsites, we could go this weekend thursday, friday, saturday. Or we could get next week from Sunday to Tuesday
Me: Whatever, I am free either time
Boy: Well these campsites aren't going anywhere, I'll decide tomorrow, I don't even know what I am doing those weekends (because for some reason the stars must be aligned for a decision to be made.....of course, I'm so ignant)
Days later after a weekend has been chosen:
Me: So, Sunday Monday Tuesday, correct?
Boy: Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have to go away this weekend, so we might have to push it back
NEEDLESS to say, this process has been long, it has been stressful, and because of my hormonal, transitional crazy state, it has involved a lot of tears. I am really starting to convince myself that I am crazy. I feel crazy. One moment things are fine and dandy and the next I am crying over nothing. Actually nothing, I could not explain what I am crying about at any one point.
Anyways, the conclusion to this crazy, unfocused post is this: I got a second interview for this new job prospect, which is really exciting and I am going away this weekend. I am a little apprehensive about the latter, but camping is camping and it is hard for it not to be great.
SIDE NOTE:
It was suggested that my craziness was coming from reading too much Hyperbole and a Half, pshhh, I mean, I guess food for thought, but, I have always been crazy. And any crazy that comes from Allie Brosh I am willing to take because that chick is great.
Also, I will update with my painting pictures, I like to share them with the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment